Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park made itself known as one of the leaders in family camping, glamping, and entertainment chains with the recent release of its list jam-packed with only the best campgrounds known to offer topnotch amenities.
With more than 75 locations in both North America and Canada, Jellystone has been servicing families for generations.
Trent Hershenson, Vice President of Marketing, said nearly every one of their locations will be introducing exciting new or expanded attractions, activities, and character interactions.
Here is a list of the top 10 U.S. Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts with the coolest new accommodations and things to do:
- Golden Valley (Bostic), North Carolina: A three-story lookout tower and a 3,540 feet alpine coaster, both on Cove Mountain.
- Williamsport, Maryland: A virtual reality room with games, including “Ghost Mansion,” in which players, outfitted with goggles and headsets, fight with magic weapons to free the mansion of its ghosts.
- Glen Ellis, New Hampshire: A 50,000-square-foot water zone with two swimming pools, two warming pools, four slides, a hydro storm dump bucket, and interactive features.
- Fremont, Indiana: Three Bears Lodge, which can sleep up to 19 people, and swimming pool cabanas that feature mini-fridges, smart TVs, ceiling fans, and private lounge spaces.
- Milford, Pennsylvania: Two covered wagons, complete with bathrooms, air conditioning, and hotel-quality furnishings.
- Texas Wine Country (Fredericksburg), Texas: A furnished covered wagon, safari tents, and a tepee.
- Caledonia, Wisconsin: “Cinco de Mayo” themed weekend May 6-8 and a “Day of the Dead Fall Fiesta” Sept. 23-25.
- Plymouth, Indiana: “Glow Galore Weekend” May 15-18 with a glow-in-the-dark dance and glow hayrides.
- Quarryville, Pennsylvania: Wizards and magic-themed activities during the first three weeks of June with magic performances.
- Tabor City, North Carolina: An ExoPod outdoor fitness station and a Yogi Bear-themed concession stand which was recently featured on an episode of A&E’s “Shipping Wars.”
Visit www.jellystonepark.com for more information and to make reservations at any of the brand’s locations.
Images courtesy of Jellystone Park
Backpackers.com Affiliate Policy: This article may contain affiliate links, which help fund our website. When you click on the links to purchase the gear we get a commission, and this goes a long way to creating guides, gear reviews, and other excellent content.