Summer is here! And lululemon is all about it.
To kick-off of summer right, lululemon wants to help you stay on top of your game with a new line of must-have essentials that will help you excel in your favorite summer activities.
lululemon is celebrating summer by highlighting a number of summer must-haves, including standouts in the running, swimming, and shoe collections. Are you ready for summer fun? Make sure you’ve got the gear you need for the warm weather ahead.
Running Collection: Add Airflow, Build Momentum
Whether you run on road or trail, lululemon products can help you reach your fitness goals by offering comfort, performance, and protection.
- Hotty Hot Short High Rise 4” – Lightweight Swift Fabric stretches with every stride. These shorts provide extra leg room that sets your run free and mesh panels that add cooling airflow.
- Pace Breaker Shorts 7″ Linerless – Multi-directional stretch ensures no move is off limits. These shorts dry fast and wick moisture to eliminate distractions, and they have a soft grid mesh inner waistband, adding another layer of comfort.
- Fast and Free Run Tube Belt – A functional belt with a stretchy, streamlined design that easily slides over your hips. It’s made from Nulux fabric — feels cool, sleek, and nearly weightless. It keeps your belongings secure while you run and has a Kangaroo pocket that fits a 500ml hydration flask.
- License to Train Jogger – Repels water and holds up to tough training sessions. This jogger features waistband drawcords that let you customize your fit and has secure pockets to keep your essentials where you need them.
Swim Collection: Ride Every Wave In Fast-Drying Stretch
If your summer plans include the ocean waves, riding over rapids, or even a quick dip in the pool, it’s always great to have the right swimwear.
- Waterside V-Neck Skimpy-Fit One-Piece – So soft and light it feels barely there — this one-piece is made of fabric that dries fast, has adjustable straps, and features a built-in shelf bra that adds support and coverage.
- Ribbed Swim Top – Supportive ribbed fabric stretches in every direction and has adjustable straps and an underband to customize your fit.
- Ribbed High-Waist Medium Swim Bottom – Comprised of stretchy ribbed fabric that comfortably hugs your form. The high-waisted design is cut low at the leg for extra coverage.
- Pool Short 7″ – The outer fabric repels water, and the inside features a breathable mesh fabric liner that adds comfort to every move. A zippered pocket keeps essentials secure.
Shoe Collection: Next Step, New Energy
Looking for the perfect pair of summer trail shoes? lululemon has stylish, high-quality footwear for hitting both dirt and pavement paths.
- Blissfeel 2 – Designed for running, these shoes were made based on the feet of more than a million women to ensure supreme comfort and performance. Comfort-focused uppers move like a supportive extension of your foot, and the tuned foam cushioning softens landings and springs you forward on every step.
- Chargefeel Low – Engineered mesh upper seamlessly delivers zones of stretch, ventilation, and support. A smooth liner adds second-skin-level comfort. The dual-density midsole is springy enough for running and agile enough for training with a pressure-mapped outsole that delivers traction and flexibility. Great for light day hikes.
- Strongfeel – The lightweight, supportive upper holds you securely while jumping, cutting, and lifting. Low-profile cushioning and multidirectional traction give the support you need for any workout. These will go from the gym to the trail with ease.
- Restfeel Slide – An upper strap keeps your foot in place and provides a plush feel, and the outsole features heel-to-toe rubber for enhanced traction — the perfect slide for the beach or campsite.
Be sure to consider these amazing products before your next summer adventure. Visit lululemon now.
This post is sponsored by lululemon
Backpackers.com Affiliate Policy: This article may contain affiliate links, which help fund our website. When you click on the links to purchase the gear we get a commission, and this goes a long way to creating guides, gear reviews, and other excellent content.