Spring is here, and as usual, REI Co-op has tons of fun stuff to get you in the mood for the amazing weather.
Now the kids can sport their favorite gear from Cotopaxi Kids, a new clothes collection from your favorite outdoor brand.
Designed to be enjoyable, eco-friendly, and durable, these apparel are sure to make it to “pass down” pile status.
And the great news! As an REI Co-op member, you get early access to this collection through June 1.
The Cotopaxi Kids Collection includes the following incredible items:
- Cotopaxi Teca Calido Jacket – Made from recycled polyester and repurposed taffeta, the kids’ Cotopaxi Teca Calido insulated jacket features a fully reversible style that is packable and comes in fun color combos.
- Cotopaxi Do Good Shirt – Perfect for travel, school, and play, the kids’ Cotopaxi Do Good T-shirt is soft and comfortable enough for your kiddo to wear every day, whether they’re heading to class or exploring the trails.
- Cotopaxi Talking Llama Tee – Designed with a super soft, worn-in feel, the kids’ Cotopaxi Talking Llama T-shirt has cover stitching and a screen-printed label for extra comfy wear, making it perfect for hikes, travel, and play.
- Cotopaxi Teca Fleece – Whether they wear it as a stand-alone jacket or toss it on as a mid-layer for their outdoor adventures, your little explorer will love the cozy, warm feel of the kids’ Cotopaxi Teca fleece jacket.
- Cotopaxi Do Good Hat – Offering styling sun protection with a breathable design that your little adventurer will love, the kids’ Cotopaxi Do Good trucker hat is perfect for outdoor exploration and backyard play.
The Cotopaxi Kids collection’s entire line of items is available at REI Co-op.
Images courtesy of REI Co-op
Backpackers.com Affiliate Policy: This article may contain affiliate links, which help fund our website. When you click on the links to purchase the gear we get a commission, and this goes a long way to creating guides, gear reviews, and other excellent content.