Whether on a weekend camping trip, a kayaking adventure, a day hike, or an overnight excursion, we all have to prepare.
Todd Weimer, founder of VSSL, said camping season is nearly here, and what better way to celebrate than launching new products to keep the fans safe and prepared.
“From the reinvigoration of our Camp Supplies kit to new offerings in our Stash series and more, we’re thrilled to offer more peace of mind than ever before,” he said.
The New Spring Collection includes the following:
- Camp Supplies II (MSRP: $145) – Over 50 pieces of essential equipment, including VSSL’s best-selling Fire Striker Tin, are contained in a water-resistant, indestructible military-grade aluminum cylinder that is combined with an oil-based compass cap and four-mode LED lantern.
- Camp Supplies Stash Light (MSRP: $100) – VSSL’s revolutionary Fire Striker Tin and multipurpose adventure tape, together with four more empty metal refills, are included in this compact kit made of military-grade aluminum and water-resistant design.
- Mini Stash Light (MSRP: $80 – The Mini Stash Light combines water-resistant, unbreakable military-grade aluminum components with carabiner and LED lantern endcaps and comes with two empty aluminum refill tins in two sizes so users may adjust the kit to their needs.
- Mini Stash Speaker (MSRP: $110) – The Mini Stash Speaker is ideal for anyone who wants to carry their music with them everywhere they go. It has the clear sound of a True Wireless Speaqua Bluetooth Speaker, a sturdy military-grade metal design, and two empty, refilled aluminum tins.
- Insulated Flask (MSRP: $85) – The Insulated Flask is made from stainless steel and military-grade aluminum to fuel adventures for a long time to come. Eight ounces of beverage may be kept hot for up to five hours or cold for up to ten hours in a double-walled, vacuum-sealed container.
- Insulated Flask + Light (MSRP: $120) – A four-mode LED lantern that glows precisely and integrates flawlessly into a double-wall, eight-ounce insulated flask is engineered for clarity in the dark.
The new products from VSSL’s Spring Collection are available at select retailers and online at www.vsslgear.com.
Images courtesy of VSSL
Backpackers.com Affiliate Policy: This article may contain affiliate links, which help fund our website. When you click on the links to purchase the gear we get a commission, and this goes a long way to creating guides, gear reviews, and other excellent content.