The third-generation, handcrafted Italian bootmaker Zamberlan has announced the release of a new hiking boot for the fall season.
If you’re looking for the ultimate comfort, support, and durability, look no further than Zamberlan’s 226 Salathe Trek GTX RR hiking boots.
Introducing Zamberlan 226 Salthe Trek GTX RR
The 226 Salathe Trek GTX RR is a mid-cut version of Zamberlan’s well-liked 215 Salathe.
It has the same exceptional features and maneuverability as the predecessor but stands at an ankle-protecting 6 inches tall.
The Salathe Trek is the ideal trailhead-to-summit shoe for all your adventures outdoors since it is built for flexibility and lightweight comfort with the support of a hiking boot.
It features hydro bloc suede leather uppers that are soft and lightweight and are complemented by stretch over-the-foot wraps that are well-padded and offer a sock-like environment for the foot for increased comfort.
Other key features include:
- The to-the-toe lacing system provides a technical fit that is adaptable to climbing and hiking situations alike
- Vibram Pepe with Megagrip outsoles offer versatility for function on both trails and on the rock
- Evolutionary bi-density EVA midsoles are engineered for further weight reduction and additional cushioning under the foot without compromising durability thanks to a new design
- Full 360-degree rubber rand reinforcements offer exceptional durability and foot protection in the harshest of trails, shale, and rocky conditions
- 6-inch tall uppers are lined with Gore-tex Extended Comfort waterproof breathable membranes guaranteed for the life of the shoe
- Built around Zamberlan’s new comfort-fit performance last for supreme comfort over long miles
- Made in Italy
These hiking boots are built around Zamberlan’s new comfort-fit performance that lasts for supreme comfort over long miles.
If you want to look cool while being totally comfortable on your next trek, be sure to check out these new boots only at www.zamberlanusa.com.
Images courtesy of Zamberlan
Backpackers.com Affiliate Policy: This article may contain affiliate links, which help fund our website. When you click on the links to purchase the gear we get a commission, and this goes a long way to creating guides, gear reviews, and other excellent content.