We’re out there in the thick of it with the CEP Hiking Light Merino Mid Cut Compression Socks, putting these compression socks to the test.
Highlights of the CEP Hiking Light Merino Mid Cut Compression Socks
- Encircles your ankle with targeted compression that adds stabilization for long hiking trips
- 20% lighter than our Hiking Merino Socks
- New asymmetric toe box and seamless toe for a perfect blister-free fit
- 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch; 22 mmHg graduated compression from ankle up
- Strategically placed padding on ankle bones and the first metatarsal head provides long-lasting cushion
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation
- Low-maintenance ownership – machine wash and dry
Initial Thoughts on the CEP Hiking Compression Socks
Compression socks are a game-changer when it comes to increasing performance and decreasing muscle soreness on long hikes. With this technology in mind, the Hiking Light Merino Mid Cut Compression Socks by CEP use a unique merino wool blend to target your ankles with 15-20 mmHg compression through your foot and arch, and 22 mmHg graduated compression from the ankle up to allow for maximum performance during longer days on trail.
The socks feature strategically placed padding to minimize blisters, and are designed with a blend of 76% Polyamide, 12% Merino Wool, and 12% Spandex that provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation for your foot.
| || |
| || |
| || |
What do you think of the CEP Hiking Compression Socks? Have you tested these yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.