We’re out there in the forest with the Coalatree Trailhead Pants, putting these hiking pants to the test.
Highlights of the Coalatree Trailhead Pants
- 100% Durable Ripstop Nylon
- Water Resistant & Stain Proof
- Breathable for All Climates
- Stink-Proof Fabric – Wear More Wash Less
- Deep Pockets
- 360° 4-Way Stretch
- Packable – Stash into Front Pocket
- 88% Bluesign Approved Nylon 12% Spandex
Initial Thoughts on the Coalatree Trailhead Pants
These stretchy and breathable adventure pants are made from 100% Durable Ripstop Nylon.
Love the water-resistant and stain-proof features, along with the drawstring at both the waist and ankles to ensure a great fit. They’ve also got some great front and back pockets with lots of room!
| || |
| || |
*I am wearing the ‘Slim’ Trailheads as my legs are a bit skinnier. However, the waist is a smidge tight (I am 5’4″ / 115lbs).
What do you think of the Coalatree Trailhead Pants? Have you tested these yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.