We’re out there in the thick of it with the EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station, putting this power station to the test.
Highlights of the EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station
- Charges fully from 0 to 100% in just 1 hour, 38% faster than previous models
- Offers four charging methods: AC, car, solar, and USB-C
- Provides up to 300W AC output, extendable to 600W with X-Boost mode for most consumer electronics
- Lightweight and portable, 30% lighter than the previous version, weighing only 7 lbs. 9.3 oz
- Can be controlled and monitored remotely via the EcoFlow app, allowing customization of settings and viewing charging levels
- Functions as an emergency power supply with a quick switchover speed of under 30 ms during outages
- Features upgraded LiFePO4 battery chemistry, lasting over 3,000 charge and discharge cycles
Initial Thoughts on the EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station
The EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station provides me with great peace of mind for all of my camping adventures. It can power up to 6 devices, from phones and lanterns to air mattresses – this power station is essential! It takes just 1hr to charge fully and only weighs 7lbs, with a solid handle that makes it easy to transport.
What do you think of the EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.