We’re out in the forest with the Free Fly Apparel Gridback Fleece Jacket, putting this fleece jacket to the test.
Highlights of the Free Fly Apparel Gridback Fleece Jacket
- Cozy high-pile warmth for next-to-skin softness
- High loft, grid-back fleece with a weather-resistant face
- Wind-resistant design stands up to brisk chills
- 4-way stretch gives you freedom of movement
- Full zip construction for easy on/off and ventilation
- Zippered hand pockets for safely storing keys, phone, and wallet
- Stretch binding at zipper and sleeve openings
Initial Thoughts on the Gridback Fleece Jacket
As the temperatures drop, the Gridback Fleece is one of my new favorite lightweight and packable layers. The weather-resistant jacket has a stretch-weave shell that protects you from rain and wind, along with a super soft, gridded fleece interior to retain heat.
Love having zipper pockets on the outside and large open pockets on the inside as well.
What do you think of the Gridback Fleece Jacket? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.