We’re out there in the woods with the Jack Wolfskin Peak Pant, putting these softshell hiking pants to the test.
Highlights of the Jack Wolfskin Peak Pant
- UV protection
- Fast-wicking fabric
- bluesign certified
- Made of a polyamide and elastane blend
Initial Thoughts on the Jack Wolfskin Peak Pant
These are highly-effective hiking pants. They’re stretchy in all the important places, and forest detritus slides right off.
|Pros ||Cons |
- They have a great fit, and the stretchy material allows for ample movement while hiking.
- They feel like they’re waterproof, but they’re not even water-resistant. That texture may fade over time, but it’s something to be aware of.
- The three zippered pockets ensure you don’t lose anything important out in the woods.
- You get that swish swish sound when you walk.
See the Jack Wolfskin Peak Pant
What do you think of the Jack Wolfskin Peak Pant? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.
Backpackers.com Review Policy: We do not accept payments or gifts from brands and vendors, and strive to provide unbiased, independent advice. Brands typically provide review samples which we return, and in some cases we purchase the item so we can keep using it long after the review.