We’re out there in the snow-covered backcountry with the Mission Workshop D21 – Recycled Down Jacket, putting this down jacket to the test.
Highlights of the Mission Workshop D21 – Recycled Down Jacket
- Bluesign Certified Pertex shell
- Recycled Downlite insulation
- Packs down into the front pocket
- YKK zippers throughout
- 2 zip handwarmer pockets
- 2 zip chest pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two-way front zip with Hypalon pull
- Soft micro-fiber collar for comfort
- Adjustable shock cord at hem and hood
Initial Thoughts on the Mission Workshop D21 – Recycled Down Jacket
The Mission Workshop Recycled Down Jacket is everything you want in a durable and fashionable down piece. The slick carbon black color gives it the versatility to fit in on the streets of NYC as much as the apres-ski lounge.
| || |
| || |
What do you think of the Mission Workshop D21 – Recycled Down Jacket? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.