We’re out there in the thick of it with the Muck Original Ankle Boots, putting these boots to the test.
Highlights of the Muck Original Ankle Boots
- 100% Waterproof
- Full Neoprene bootie exposed at sides for added comfort and easy on/off
- Rubber outsole with innovative lug design provides traction while quickly releasing mud and other debris
- Molded PU insert with memory foam for superior underfoot comfort
- bioDEWIX footed insert top cover with NZYM for odor control and moisture management
- Comfort range: Sub freezing to 65°F / 18°C
Initial Thoughts on the Muck Original Ankle Boots
Muck’s Original Ankle Boot is the perfect camp shoe for rainy-season car camping trips. The boots were fantastic at keeping mud and moisture out, and I loved how easy they were to quickly slip on. These are a new go-to for me when I need to quickly throw a pair of shoes on while getting out of my tent, or changing out of my trail runners after a big summit.
| || |
What do you think of the Muck Women’s Original Ankle Boots? Have you tested these yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.