We’re out here in the woods with the PAKA PAKACLOUD Fleece, putting this fleece to the test.
Highlights of the PAKA PAKACLOUD FLEECE
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- Fully traceable alpaca wool
- Tests 2x warmer than synthetics
- Alpaca polar fleece reduces the use of plastics by 50%
- Quarter zip for added temperature control
Initial Thoughts on the PAKA PAKACLOUD Fleece
The PAKACLOUD fleece is a luxuriously soft mid layer, made from the wool of Peruvian baby alpacas which provides an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio aided by its thoughtful features such as the adjustable drawcord hems, elastic cuffs, and snug neck designed for optimal insulation. It’s safe to say this piece has become my go-to fleece this winter as it is not only an incredibly comfortable, lightweight mid-layer for adventure days out but also works great as a smart-looking fleece for everyday wear.
What do you think of the PAKACLOUD Fleece? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.