We’re out there on the trails with the Rad Power Bikes RadRunner 3 Plus, putting this e-bike to the test.
Buy a RadRunner 3 Plus & Get a Free Fat Tire Wheel Lock
Through October 31, 2023
Highlights of the Rad Power Bikes RadRunner 3 Plus
- Equipped with a 672 Wh battery
- Bikes shipped to NYC meet UL 2849 and 2271 standards, ensuring safety
- Display offers data like speed, distance, and pedal assist level
- Features 5-level pedal assist with a 12-magnet cadence sensor
- 48V, 2 Amp smart charger operates on various outlets
- 750W brushless hub motor with 5:1 gear reduction
- Includes auto-on lighting, with an LED headlight in the front and an integrated brake light in the rear
Initial Thoughts on the Rad Power Bikes RadRunner 3 Plus
Rad Power Bikes did not hold back with their latest and greatest RadRunner 3 Plus Electric Bike! The redesigned low-step frame allows for easy on and off and the hydraulic brakes give you great control and comfort while off-road.
This bike is also equipped with plenty of technology between the UI Remote and Displays (left and middle screens), which provide you with the Pedal Assist System and Speedometer, among many other features.
And with a range of up to 45 miles per charge, I am able to take this out on some fairly robust adventures!
| || |
| || |
What do you think of the Rad Power Bikes RadRunner 3 Plus? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.
We’ll be featuring this e-bike in a full Deep Dive review soon, so check back for more!