We’re out there exploring with the REI Co-op First Chair Gtx ePE Jacket, putting this jacket to the test.
Highlights of the REI Co-op First Chair Gtx ePE Jacket
- Tough 2-layer GORE-TEX ePE: Windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment for moisture resistance
- Water-resistant recycled polyester lining
- Helmet-friendly hood with front/back adjustments
- High collar lined with fuzzy tricot
- Pit zips for quick heat release
- Shaped cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustments
- Snap-away powder skirt; hem drawcord
- Media port, various pockets, and cozy hand pockets
- Dropped back hem; water-repellent 2-way zipper
Initial Thoughts on the REI Co-op First Chair Gtx ePE Jacket
This windproof and waterproof jacket is the perfect companion for a day on the trails or slopes. It’s stuffed with cool features like a helmet-friendly hood, powder skirt, media port, fuzzy pockets, and more for maximum comfort and function.
I love the unique look, comfy fit, and all the bells and whistles. Not a bad fall jacket to keep you warm and dry, too!
| || |
| || |
What do you think of the REI Co-op First Chair Gtx ePE Jacket? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.