We’re out there on snowy trails with the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants, putting these snow pants to the test.
Highlights of the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants
- Peak 2-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable nylon shell is critically seam sealed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish deflects light rain and snow
- 40 g synthetic insulation keeps you warm without feeling bulky
- Water-resistant recycled polyester lining glides smoothly over layers
- Adjustable elastic straps and belt loops make it easy to customize the fit
- Boot gaiters with grippy elastic seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards and reinforced hems provide durable protection in a placement that works for both skiers and snowboarders
- Zip chest pocket and hand pockets securely hold your essentials
- Articulated knees and hips support ease of movement when you’re skiing or riding
- Back stretch knit panel offers everyday comfort and an additional range of motion
Initial Thoughts on the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants
These snow bibs were incredibly comfortable and kept me super warm all day! The adjustable should straps help you find the perfect fit.
| || |
| || |
What do you think of the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.