We’re out there on snowy trails with the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants, putting these snow pants to the test.
Highlights of the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants
- Peak 2-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable nylon shell is critically seam sealed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish deflects light rain and snow
- 40 g synthetic insulation keeps you warm without feeling bulky
- Water-resistant recycled polyester lining glides smoothly over layers
- Adjustable elastic straps and belt loops make it easy to customize the fit
- Boot gaiters with grippy elastic seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards and reinforced hems provide durable protection in a placement that works for both skiers and snowboarders
- Zip chest pocket and hand pockets securely hold your essentials
- Articulated knees and hips support ease of movement when you’re skiing or riding
- Back stretch knit panel offers everyday comfort and an additional range of motion
Initial Thoughts on the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants
These snow bibs were incredibly comfortable and kept me super warm all day! The adjustable should straps help you find the perfect fit.
| || |
| || |
See the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants
What do you think of the REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.
Backpackers.com Review Policy: We do not accept payments or gifts from brands and vendors, and strive to provide unbiased, independent advice. Brands typically provide review samples which we return, and in some cases we purchase the item so we can keep using it long after the review.