We’re out there in the snowy backcountry with the REI Co-op TSL Snowshoes Move Carbon/Alu 2 Swing Snowshoe Poles, putting these poles to the test.
Highlights of the REI Co-op TSL Snowshoes Move Carbon/Alu 2 Swing Snowshoe Poles
- Lightweight and robust design combines a carbon upper section with an aluminum bottom section
- Ergonomic EVA foam grips balance comfort and precision with 1 adjustable and 1 fixed support handle
- Adjustable handle lets you tune the support height, depending on the slope
- Support handles are shaped to let you instinctively change hand positions as needed
- Detachable leashes help to prevent the loss of the poles on steep slopes
- External lock system makes for quick and sure length adjustments
- Swing System baskets can be angled by up to 20° to adapt to the terrain
- Durable tungsten tips add grip
- Included Crossover end pieces feature 8 multi-crampons that adapt their shape on contact with the ground
- Crossover end pieces are designed to eliminate noise from the tungsten tip
- Sold as a pair
- Made in France
Initial Thoughts on the REI Co-op TSL Snowshoes Move Carbon/Alu 2 Swing Snowshoe Poles
If you are on the fence about poles, look no further – these are definitely the ones you’ve been looking for. High-quality carbon construction, incredibly lightweight with soft foam grips. They even come with additional attachments to swap out, depending on the season!
| || |
What do you think of the REI Co-op TSL Snowshoes Move Carbon/Alu 2 Swing Snowshoe Poles? Have you tested them yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.