We’re out there in the backcountry with the SCARPA Rush Polar GTX Hiking Boots, putting these hiking boots to the test.
Highlights of the SCARPA Rush Polar GTX Hiking Boots
- Suede leather upper for protection, support, and abrasion resistance
- GORE-TEX Insulated comfort lining
- Primaloft Gold Eco insulation provides warmth and waterproof-breathable protection
- Stretch fabric tops the extended height collar
- Provide extra support and snow protection
Initial Thoughts on the SCARPA Rush Polar GTX Hiking Boots
These hiking boots are awesome for a variety of adventures, from winter snowshoeing to muddy spring hikes. They have kept my feet incredibly dry and warm. They also provide amazing stability and traction across all different terrains, perfect for my slightly weak ankles.
| || |
| || |
What do you think of the SCARPA Rush Polar GTX Hiking Boots? Have you tested these yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.