We’re out there on the slopes with The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket, putting this down jacket to the test.
Highlights of The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of the 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Lofty 700-fill-power goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish helps keep you dry
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in right-hand pocket
- Bungee cinch cord at hem helps keep cold air out
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
Initial Thoughts on The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
Love everything about this Retro North Face Down Jacket! It is so warm and toasty I would wear this for winter walks, snowshoeing, and even skiing. It has all of the features you would want in a jacket like this – lightweight but warm with down filling, high collar, hood, adjustable arm straps & cinch cords.
Want to know more about what we think? See our full review of The North Face Nuptse.
| || |
| || |
See The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
What do you think of The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket? Have you tested it yourself? Share your thoughts in a comment below.